Thursday 14 September 2017

Photoshop Intro

All the images that were used to make the header are original artworks by me (also know as ArcticLights/ArcticLightsStudios)
 
They can be found here;
 
 
To make this banner I've used Photoshop CC 2016.
I made the image size 900 x 234.
The font I used is a default PS font called 'Forte', and I overlayed a gradient on top of the font's
original color. Next, I added a size 4 white stroke on the outside of the font.
The images were cropped using the circle transform tool, and I also added a white stroke around them on the outside.
 
 
 
 
Extra work;
 
I've also done a background for my blog using PS CC 2016.
The size was 1800 x 1600, and I added a gradient on top of a white background.
Holding the shift key I added white lines using the paint brush tool.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link to your gallery!

    Also, I really like your idea for the repeating gradient background.

    ReplyDelete

Blender - Mushroom Animation

Mushroom file;  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DMlyqWEPiilBAbDblOjTQX9P6qniyNY8/view?usp=sharing