Tuesday 12 September 2017

Game Designer Skills

Animation;
 
Animation has been my spare time hobby for almost four years now.
I've always had an eye for it, and over the years have learned
about frames, walk cycles, and flowing movement. Correct anatomy
is my key skill of course as it plays a large main part in great animation. I think this would be one of my strongest skills due to my strong liking towards it and the happiness it brings me.
 
Games;
 
I`ve had a liking for games since I could remember, one of my first time games that I played was Super Contra and from there it went on. I have a widely based knowledge on games and know the different genres of them. My personal favorites are indie games. I keep up to date on new releases and everything that is coming out related to them, I also of course spend long times playing them.
 
Visual Arts;
 
I`ve worked as a graphic designer for some time before, and have a good understanding of the skillsets in that area. I`m also an intermediate artist who does commissions for some spare coin. Visual Arts would be a great skill for me in game design as I do know more than just the basics in them and can really go far with a job that is related to it. I can also mentor other people who may need some help in the related subject.
 
Communication;
 
Communication is a tough thing for me, as I am an extreme introvert who has no desire to speak first, people tend to think I`m cold and uncaring. In fact I`m quite talkative, and will be talking if someone starts the conversation first. I need to work on my communication skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blender - Mushroom Animation

Mushroom file;  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DMlyqWEPiilBAbDblOjTQX9P6qniyNY8/view?usp=sharing